Friday, February 12, 2010

The man behind the curtain.

What a long strange journey it has been to understand what is driving the decision making process with regards to marine fisheries management. The push for "catch shares" and "marine spatial planning" by NOAA is a necessary step in the implementation of an agenda. The puzzle was who's agenda. If your curious take a close look at the videos in the link below. Look also at the website where they were hosted. Lastly take a look at the website's partners.

http://www.ecosystemmarketplace.com/pages/dynamic/article.page.php?page_id=7444&section=news_articles&eod=1

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Capt. Chip for shedding light on the players. I recently read a comment on Ocean Zoning. She said it is who is doing it that we should be concerned with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have never seen so many sociopathic parasites on one page.

    Delusions of grandeur must make them all feel self important as they SAVE the planet.... *(sarcasm) I guess even these misguided fools like to justify their existence while ignoring the pestilence they plan to foist on others under the guise of preservation. shame on them.

    I dug into that ben metz sub link and found out about a social economy and from what I read, I don't think any of the people on the link you provided have ever had a real job outside of community organizing or teaching.

    It was a good Ride, I wish I could have continued in the field. Looks like chartering will end with this generation.

    B. *(its me ready for the after work tea)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like they are ready for their ship to roll in. They could care less about fisheries. They want that almighty(diluted)dollar!

    ReplyDelete