Thursday January 14 2010
Panama City Beach
Boardwalk Beach Resort
Please attend this meeting and forward this information to all parties interested in protecting their coastal communities from the devastating impact of overly restrictive fishing regulations by the federal government.
A massive show of public support for the following issues is badly needed:
- Say no to "catch shares"! The radical environmentalists are pushing for adoption.
- Say no to " sector seperation"! The radical enviromentalists are pushing for adoption.
- Say no to vessel monitoring systems! The radical enviromentalists are pushing for adoption
- Say no to fish traps in the Gulf!
- Say yes to better data for better management!
- Say yes to passage of the Pallone bill HR-1584 and the Shumer bill s-1255
- Tell your story about how more restrictions are not needed and economically devastating. "Standard 8" requires the economic impact of regulations to be considered.